Breaking News

UAR NBA 2k20 PC Rosters [Previews]

 

I started testing the rosters but still have some more tweaking to do.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm Squaring off against KD & Kyrie and....Yes! I lost the game!! 

Kyrie and KD smoked me!!  LOL

I have been playing with the Knicks to see how an average team would perform against some of the top teams.

I almost broke my controller a few times but have managed to win some tight games.

Here's some of the action!! 

Rosters coming soon!

 

 
Knox avoiding the block for the easy layup...


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

R.J. Barrett pulling up for the shot...nothing but net!!

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Robinson taking it strong to the rim!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Vucevic slamming on me!!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Vucevic reverse layup on me!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Knox...I mean ME...getting blocked by Isaac


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mo Bamba getting on my nerves...Yes!  He blocked me!!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mo Bamba slammin on me!!!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Knox going in for the dunk!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Knox taking on Hayward...


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

R.J. slammin over Bogdanovic!!




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

R.J. Slammin over Boban!!!  Move B*****!!!!


No comments