Breaking News

UAR 23/24 Roster for NBA 2k22 PC [BETA] Coming Soon!!

 


After some consideration I have decided to release a
BETA Version of the 23/24 Season for NBA 2k22 PC.

Updated Player Rotations for all Teams

    Updated Player Ratings

    Updated Coach Ratings

    Updated Player Hot Zones

    Updated Player Badges

    Updated Murals

    and more...

I have also made some MAJOR changes to the UAR Sliders
to improve Gameplay.  Let me know your feedback on the Sliders once the BETA Rosters are released. 

I am currently testing out the Rosters to make
sure there are no crashes or glitches.

 

Here is what's left that needs to be done...

1.  Update Player Ages

2.  Update Player Contracts

3.  Add 18 missing Rookies from the Draft

4.  Update some Player Ratings / Badges

I am not sure if I will be completing the above but I will release
what I have done before moving on to NBA 2k23 or 2k24.

 

ETA =  October 1st 2023




3 comments: