Breaking News

NBA 2k25 Next-Gen for PC. Did you buy it?

 


Hi Everyone,
Sorry for not posting or replying but I had to take a break for personal and family reasons. 


Finally PC Gamers are getting a Next-Gen version of NBA 2K.

After experiencing NBA 2k24 MyTeam...one of the most horrible experiences in my NBA 2k history since NBA 2k9...I decided to not buy NBA2k25 until it is $10 or less.

I take most of the blame since I have historically been a MyLeague player but got sucked into MyTeam. 

Micro-transactions, copy & paste updates, bugs from 5 years ago still in the game etc...left such a bad taste in my mouth that I didn't even bother to make UAR Rosters for NBA 2k24 because of my disgust with the 2K franchise and the game I used to love is no longer FUN to play.

I wrote a review for NBA2k24 PC on Steam to voice my frustration.
Here's the link NBA 2k24 Review on Steam by Darth

 

Are you planning or have you already picked up NBA 2k25 for PC? 
Do you like it?

What created Rosters are you using for NBA 2k? 

I'm not sure if I should continue with UAR but I will decide whenever I pick up the next version of NBA 2k.

My advice is do not buy the game until it is very cheap.  

2k does not deserve your money...they are GREEDY!! 
They have forgotten people play games for fun...not to grind endlessly for bogus rewards and to spend thousands of dollars in micro-transactions. 

What is your opinion or feedback on NBA 2k?


Thanks to all that have supported UAR over the years!!

Stay safe and enjoy your life...


Darth<2K11>

No comments