Breaking News

UAR Community Rosters v4 [ PREVIEW ] "The UAR Xperience"

 

ImageImage


UAR Community Rosters v4



I am working on the following:



1. Permissions from Creators for v4 Rosters

2. Replacing some default Jerseys on the UAR Rosters

Image

Image


3. Adding Courts & Jerseys to the UAR Rosters
(All teams will have City Jerseys and Alternative Courts options)

Image


4. Configuring Jerseys to activate different Courts for the v4 Rosters to add more variety in MyLeague games etc...

Image


Image


5. DEFAULT UAR Game Sliders
For anyone having issues with CPU/USER Sliders this will be your starting point that you can modify to your personal preference.

13 comments:

  1. I'm about 60% done with the v4 update. This should be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's about to be 🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's coming along. Had a few setbacks but it's going to be my best Roster release ever.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait im checking the site like every hour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The update is coming! I'm about 80% complete.

      Delete
  4. update the nba 2k18 squad please i really like your work and i have no condition to buy the 2k21 cuz i'm very young and my parents can't give it to me. i would be very happy if they did that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ben

      I don't even have 2k18 installed on my PC anymore ...LOL

      You will have to upgrade to NBA 2k20 or update the last version I did for NBA 2k18.

      You might also want to check NLSC to see if someone continued updating it.
      Here's the link: https://forums.nba-live.com/viewforum.php?f=236

      I'm sure there will be a Promo Discount soon for NBA 2k20 & 2k21

      Delete