Breaking News

NBA 2k21 PC Rosters
The UAR Xperience ( 80% Complete )

 

UAR 2k21 Community Rosters
Coming Soon!
 

Hey Everyone,
I am working on the UAR 2k21 Rosters.


Here is what I have done so far...
  • Updated most transactions (Trades / Waived / Signings)
  • Added the new Rookies (Draft 2021)
  • Updated Player Ages (W.I.P.)
  • Updated most Player and Rookie Contracts
  • Updated Player Ratings (W.I.P.)
  • Updated Player Rotations for all Teams
  • Updated Coaches
  • Updated Coach Ratings
  • Added new Coaches and Assistant Coaches
  • Updated Player Badges (W.I.P.)
  • Updated Player Hot Zones
  • Added and Updated Alternative Courts (used from UAR 2k20)
  • Added and Updated a few Jerseys (used from UAR 2k20)
  • Added Kicksology 2k21 Shoes
  • UAR Base Sliders (W.I.P.)
 
Still got more to do PLUS Testing!!
I will provide progress updates.
 

 

 


 
 

5 comments:

  1. are you still going to update the nba2k18 roster?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Chan

      No. I will not be updating NBA 2k18.
      I don't have the 2k18 game installed on my PC anymore.

      Delete
    2. oh okay,do you know anyone that still updating 2k18?thanks for the response

      Delete